Welcome Guest, please login or register.

Join the community at IndianTies forums! Visit the IndianTies Shop! All you wanted to know about yours truly... Who doesn't like free stuff? Some useful links and fun blogs! How to get in touch with me! Add IndianTies to your RSS reader!
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Managing Property from the US  (Read 6669 times)
fridacali

View Profile WWW
« on: September 17, 2008, 10:06:31 PM »

My fiancee and bought an apartment in Bangalore last summer.  It will be available for occupancy in January and we were thinking of furnishing it and renting it out to folks who work in the nearby tech parks.  Does anyone have any advice on how to go about finding either a managing company or potential tenants in Bangalore?  Any experience managing property from afar?  Su has a sister in Bangalore, but her husband found a new job and they may be leaving the city within a few months, which puts a bit of a wrench in our property management plans.

« Last Edit: September 17, 2008, 10:08:14 PM by fridacali » Logged
emm_and_emm
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2008, 09:25:42 PM »

An old high school buddy runs this website for online real estate classifieds in Bangalore: http://www.propiq.com
So far, they seem to be doing quite well.

Disclaimer: This is the third post in which I'm referring to an "outside" website so I hope I'm not reprimanded by Heather. (If it helps any, all my referrals are either through personal contacts or personal experiences)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: